Interdisciplinary Minor in Film Studies (18 credits)
Required Courses (9 credits)
- Introduction to Film Studies
- History of Film I or II
- Introduction to Video and Film
Plus nine credits selected from:
- film production (965)
- English film courses (354)
- international film courses (German Film in Translation, French New-Wave Cinema, etc.)
- screenwriting courses (989).
Students may also count up to three credits in film courses from other departments (cf Kids’ Media Cultures from Childhood Studies or America in the 50s from History).
Contact Lisa Zeidner for more information on the Interdisciplinary Minor in Film Studies.