If you’re thinking of making a gift to Rutgers, you may direct your gift to a Department of English account rather than to Rutgers in general:
- the Department of English-Camden Fund, which helps support experimental courses, implement new technology, and develop new programs
- the Camden Writers House and Writing Programs Gift Fund, which supports the department’s plans for a new building dedicated to the Mickle Street Review, the Nick Virgilio Haiku Archive, the undergraduate Writing Program, and the new Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing
- the Betty Harris Jones Fund, which awards an annual prize to an outstanding graduating student
- the Miriam Thomas Chaplin Endowed Scholarship, which provides substantial scholarship support to our most accomplished English majors
- the Gloria H. Moffatt Scholarship Fund, which provides scholarship aid for students in Journalism
Make your check payable to the Rutgers University Foundation, using the memorandum line to specify which fund you have in mind, and mail it to the
411 Cooper St.
Camden NJ 08102
If you would like to enclose a coupon with your check, you may download a printable version.